If you use these 4 strategies with every meal, I guarantee you'll have an amazing physical transformation...
1. Pay attention to the cooking method
The way a meal is cooked determines how many calories, how much-added fat, and the number of nutrients that survive. This simple factor will make or break your weight loss goal.
Avoid foods prepared like this:
• Fried and battered • Processed and packaged • Doused with cream sauce • Sauteed
Choose foods that are prepared like this:
• Grilled • Roasted • Steamed
2. Your meal should be mostly protein
The bulk of your calories should be coming from a quality source of protein. With the first guideline in mind, these will be high quality, healthfully prepared.
Good choices of protein include:
• Fish • Chicken • Turkey • Egg • Lean red meat
3. Include lots of fibre
Fibre is a huge part of eating healthy and being lean. Fibrous foods will ll you up while delivering vitamins and nutrient in low-calorie packages. Fill at least two-thirds of your plate with fibrous vegetables.
Try these forms of fibre:
• Salad • Seasonal vegetables • Fruit • Legumes
4. Lay off the starches
Here's where many well-meaning dieters lose it. The facts are simple, in order to maintain the low-carb, high protein diet required for healthy weight loss, there is no room for starchy foods. Starches to Avoid:
• Potatoes • Pasta • Rice and cereal • Bread and crackers
For faster results, pair your clean eating with a challenging exercise routine. Chris, myHealthCoach