Life Performance Blog: You Don't Have To Be Perfect To Be Healthy

Stop being "perfect" and be "good enough" instead.

Outdoor survival tip!

When you’re running from a bear, you don't have to run the fastest. All you have to do is run a little bit faster than the slowest person. In other words, when you're improving your habits and choices, you never have to be "perfect".

You just have to be a little bit better, consistently.



The 0% Game

Try a game.


Do you know those parents who focus on how much less than 100% their kids got? As in, "If you get 90% on your math test, what happened to the other 10%?"

They start from 100% (i.e. p